The Marketing Group is a full service global marketing network. It comprises a portfolio of independently managed subsidiary brands, each with specialist expertise and services, which together offer a broad suite of marketing and advertising services to global blue-chip clients. The Marketing Group provides a central, publicly-listed, operating platform that supports its subsidiary brands by fostering collaboration and enabling each to concentrate on delivering best-in- class services.
The Marketing Group currently comprises 17 profitable, debt-free subsidiary businesses, employing approximately 226 professionals across 30 offices in 8 countries and serving clients across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
The Marketing Group’s service offering includes social media, content creation, events, PR, e-learning, app development, game development, lead generation, sponsorship, TV production, branding, digital marketing, web and e-commerce and many other services.
The Marketing Group is listed on the NASDAQ OMX First North market. Prices and trading histories can be found under the ticker TMG.
Recent Press Releases
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- TMG Strengthens Corporate Governance With Reconstitution of Board of Directors
- TMG’s major stakeholders commit to an 'orderly market agreement' and four step growth plan for 2017 at Winter Summit
- The Marketing Group Q4 and FY 2016 Results Telephone Conference Presentation Slides
- The Marketing Group 2016 Annual Report