The Marketing Group Q4 & FY 2016 Year-End Report
Published on February 28, 2017
Twelve months to 31 December 2016
- Turnover amounted to €15.8 million
- EBITDA amounted to €2.3 million at an EBITDA margin of 14.6%
- Net profit amounted to €2.0 million at a net profit margin of 12.6%
- Earnings per share of 11.3 cents
- The Board of Directors have not to proposed a dividend for FY 2016. The Board has taken the view that the flexibility and opportunities offered by a larger capital base can compound the creation of shareholder value in future years and has decided not to propose a distribution of dividends from the Group’s first year of operations.
- Turnover amounted to €7.2 million
- EBITDA was €1.2 million at an EBITDA margin of 17.0%
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to €1.8 million
Full year operational highlights
- Initial public offering on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm on 9 June 2016
- The Group accelerated growth through an accretive acquisition strategy that enhances service offering, widens geographical network and diversifies client base and markets
- 13 new agencies were added on the Group level after the Group’s IPO
- Delivered organic growth through incremental new business wins driven by collaboration and synergies between network agencies
- Board and management team strengthened with key senior appointments
- Total number of agencies at year end totalled 17
- Total number of employees at year end was 226
 Adjusted EBITDA excludes year-end compliance costs (audit and tax) and assumes a full quarter profit contribution from DAE Advertising.
Invitation to telephone conference on Q4 & FY 2016 Year-End Results
The Marketing Group plc will be hosting a telephone conference, which will include a presentation by Group CEO, Adam Graham (in English), at 09:00 CET on 28 February 2017.
Slides used in the presentation will be available on the Group’s website during the call under Financial Results and Reports.
To participate in the telephone conference, please call:
SE: +46 856 642 694
UK: +44 (0) 2030 089 804
US: +1 855 753 2236
A link to the audio cast can be found on the Group’s website under Financial Results or here.
This information is information that The Marketing Group plc is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00am CET on 28th February 2017.
For more information, please contact
Director of Communications
Claes Delin / Mikael Widell
Phone: +46 703 11 9960
Malcolm Robertson / Tom Evrard
Phone: +65 6831 7829 / 9850 1998
The Marketing Group in brief
The Marketing Group plc is a global marketing and advertising agglomeration comprising a portfolio of successful and independent digital marketing subsidiary businesses brought together under a central, publicly-listed operating platform. Each company within the Group provides specialist marketing or advertising services and together form a global network of companies offering clients a full suite of services. The central operating platform supports its subsidiary companies with management and coordinating activities as well as a common publicly-listed investment vehicle. The Marketing Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm. www.marketinggroupplc.com.
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8-5030 15 50, is the company’s Certified Adviser and liquidity provider.